Traffic Gridlock Disaster in LA
Los Angeles, CA – Civic Watchdogs, industrial leaders, Public Safety and Civil Engineers provide insight to the cause of L A’s reputation as #1 WORLD’s worst traffic gridlock. After spending billions in taxpayers funds with billions more pledged for future decades, Gridlock solutions are elusive due to Conflicting strategies that confound the city fathers.
Featured Episode Videos
- Cost of Traffic Congestion Money down a rathole
- Is Over-Development the Problem? Are Developers Causing Traffic Gridlock?
- Are Metro Bonds Doomed to Fail? Citizens vs the Power Brokers
- Money Wasted Transportation Bureaucrats Burning Billions
- Traffic Disasters Control Your Future Be warned: it's not for your convenience!
- LA Metro Creating Gridlock Is it Intentional?
- Why is the Problem Never Solved? Intentional Gridlock is Permanently Planned
- What’s Wrong with LA? LA’s Traffic Madness
- Who Plans for Events & Disasters Are We Ready?
- The Thomas Plan Stuck in Traffic Remedy?
- The Politicians Traffic Pipe Dreams
- Metro Monster
- LA’s Traffic Woes
- Cal-Trans: Model of Inefficiency
Appearing in this series is:
Richard Close, Sherman Oaks Homeowners Assn.
David J. Gascon, LAPD Assistant Chief (retired)
Bruce Gillman, Director of Communications-LA DOT
John Holzhauser, District 7 Traffic Manager Cal-Trans
Jack Humphreville, Principle Target Media Partners
John B. Kilroy, Sr. Founder Kilroy Industries
Michael Manville, Associate Professor of Urban Planning UCLA
John Moorlach, California State Senator
Jeff Reeb, Director LA Office of Emergency Management
Bart Reed, Executive Director of the Trans Coalition
Brian Simi, Acting Systems Management Principal Cal-Trans
Jill Stewart, Yes on S Committee to Preserve L A
James A. Thomas, Founder FAST.org, and Thomas Partners Group
H. Andrew Thornburg, Investor, Venture Capitalist
Stephanie Wiggins, Deputy CEO METRO
This is an on-going series featuring the movers and shakers in LA, in addition to the state officials who are responsible for managing Los Angeles traffic. The series is dedicated to discovering why the problem is never solved, no matter how much money is spent. Viewers will have the information necessary to answer the question: can it be solved?
To be notified of episode release dates,
please leave your E-mail in the box at the bottom of this page.
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORTDonate Now
Full Disclosure Network covers in-depth issues mostly ignored by mainstream media.