Los Angeles, CA. The Full Disclosure Network®presents a short video news report on what has been described by the volunteer legal team representing Richard I Fineas a“bombshell cover-up” by two U. S. District Court. Judge MagistrateCarla Woehrleand Judge John F. Walterdenied a Fine’s Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus where they themselves were named as defendants. A copy of theCourt Docket listing the chronolgy of what has happened can be found here.
The case of jailed Anti-Trust Attorney Richard I. Fine a prominent attorney who holds a PhD in International law has generated a protracted legal battle playing out in the U.S. Central District Court of California and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals all the while Fine has been held in solitary coercive confinement in the L.A. County Central Men’s jail since March 4, 2009 for civil contempt of court.
In his Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus filed in the U.S. District Court Mr. Fine cites on page 12 that the 5 day limit to hold him for “coercive incarceration” as having been violated by the L. A. Superior Court and the L A County Sheriff and 28 USC Section 2243 as having been violated by Magistrate Judge Carla Woehrle and Judge John Walter.
Fine also filed an emergency writ of mandate in the Ninth Circuit Court of appeal to order the District Court to issue the writ.
Appearing in the video are:
- Mardi Mason, Former Richard Fine law office manager now volunteer para-legal
- Fred Sottile, Volunteer for Richard Fine
- Leslie Dutton, Moderator, Full Disclosure Network
Watch the video here:
Other Related Documents:
Filed by Richard I. Fine in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals regarding Judicial recusals of all the Justices of the Second District Court of Appeal in the Sturgeon vs County of Los Angeles case regarding illegal payments made to L.A. Superior Court Judges.
- Letter To Panel Justices Re: Judicial Recusal Hearings to be held in Congress
- Request for Judicial Notice: Recusal by all judges of CA 2nd District Court
- Docket of case 09-cv-7943 sequence of dates posting various orders, Fines motion to recuse the judges has been referred after the case was dismissed.
- Referral of Recusal to U S Judge George King.