The Full Disclosure Network® presents a seven minute preview video featuring Part 4 and 5 from an on going series on Gangs and how local government deals with the growing threat of violence in the their community.
This Part 4 and 5 of the series features:
- KEVIN JAMES, Former U.S. Prosecutor and Radio Personality
- DARYL GATES, Former Los Angeles Police Chief
- JACK WEISS, Los Angeles City Councilman
- REV. JEFF CARR, L.A. Deputy Mayor and Gang Czar
Here are some the points covered in the six segments of the series:
- L A City Council Public Safety Committee held a hearing to consider a resolution to reform LAPD Police “Special Order 40” because due to concerns it was protecting illegal alien gang members.
- Councilmember Jack Weiss is accused of bias due to the long delay to hold a hearing and the inequity in allotting time to citizens speaking.
- Protesters intimidate the Councilmember Ed Reyes who was expected to support the motion of Councilmember Zine
- Hearing is dubbed a “charade” when the council committee fails to take a vote.
- Fearful of retaliation by gang supporters, two days after the hearing, Council passes resolution praising the gang supporters who testified at the hearing.
The Full Disclosure Network® Gang series continues with the next episodes number 6 and 7 will feature former LAPD Chief who explains the history and intent of enacting SPECIAL ORDER 40 regarding police policy on illegal immigrants.
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT
To pay by personal credit card over the phone call 310-822-4449 between 11 am and 5 pm, Monday thru Friday.
Or please make an online, tax-deductible contribution.
Full Disclosure Network covers in-depth issues mostly ignored by mainstream media.
FDN is an electronic media and television service, tax-exempt under the IRS Code 501(c)(3) a non-profit educational organization program of the American Association of Women, founded in 1984.
T.J. Johnston & Leslie Dutton, Producers
742 Washington Blvd.
Marina del Rey, CA 90292