Had enough of Britney Spears? Tired of Paris Hilton? Want a contrast with the fluff news programming on every day television? You must be ready for the only “the news behind the news Program” The Full Disclosure Network® has been delivering “the news behind the news” featuring the REAL people discussing and debating the REAL issues with the REAL leaders.
Two minute video on our activities at NATPE 2008, (National Association of Television Programming Executives) Followed by a one minute backgrounder on “Who We Are” then, followed by a 5 minute video screener showing the “Best of Full Disclosure”
Find out about why Full Disclosure Network:
- Is so different and unique
- Why the program motivates viewers into thinking, reasoning and taking action to make our Representative Democracy work.
- The 8-10 minute Video News Blogs or the full length half hour and hour programs
- How Full Disclosure Network®involves the audience with opinion-poll surveys and video blog postings
- The interactive nature of the shows involves people in the actual discussions.
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT
To pay by personal credit card over the phone call 310-822-4449 between 11 am and 5 pm, Monday thru Friday.
Or please make an online, tax-deductible contribution.
Full Disclosure Network covers in-depth issues mostly ignored by mainstream media.
FDN is an electronic media and television service, tax-exempt under the IRS Code 501(c)(3) a non-profit educational organization program of the American Association of Women, founded in 1984.
T.J. Johnston & Leslie Dutton, Producers
742 Washington Blvd.
Marina del Rey, CA 90292