Los Angeles, CA On Sunday, October 15, 2006 8-9 p.m. and re-run on Monday, October 16th at 4-5 p.m. on L. A. Cable Channel 36, L. A. County Sheriff Leroy Baca is featured in a special cable and Internet television series accusing the Mexican government of “dumping” their citizens on the United States.
Listed below are some of the controversial issues covered in this animated and candid interview with hostLeslie Dutton. The Full Disclosure Network® programs (#474-475) will be seen on 43 other cable systems addressing the following:
- The overcrowding of jails and resulting riots and disturbances
- The fallacies of an “Open Border” policy.
- How illegal immigration is overwhelming the resources of Los Angeles.
- How the government of Mexico and other Latin American countries are irresponsibly dumping their desperate citizens on the United States.
- The influence of the Mexican Mafia and gangs on local politics and city governments within Los Angeles.
- The reported conflict regarding the FAA and the unauthorized flight of the Sheriff’s spy plane “Sky Seer”
- The LA County Board of Supervisors conflict regarding the level of coverage in unincorporated areas vs contract cities
- Recruiting new Deputies of diverse backgrounds and the lowering of hiring standards to accommodate females and minorities.
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT
To pay by personal credit card over the phone call 310-822-4449 between 11 am and 5 pm, Monday thru Friday.
Or please make an online, tax-deductible contribution.
Full Disclosure Network covers in-depth issues mostly ignored by mainstream media.
FDN is an electronic media and television service, tax-exempt under the IRS Code 501(c)(3) a non-profit educational organization program of the American Association of Women, founded in 1984.
T.J. Johnston & Leslie Dutton, Producers
742 Washington Blvd.
Marina del Rey, CA 90292