Los Angeles, CA In an eleven minute Video News Blog, the Full Disclosure Network® presents “the news behind the news” the last day of the National Council of La Raza convention in Los Angeles on July 11, 2006. This video reveals the goals of the multi-national Corporate sponsors and the National Council of La Raza.
So what do multi-national Corporations have in common with the National Council of La Raza (non-profit social,activist groups)? Full Disclosure® discovered what may be the answer to that question when participants at the NCLR convention described the exciting prospect of nurturing, cultivating and encouraging the populous Hispanic forces in America to push for:
- Merging the United States, Mexico and Canada into an economic union, Open Borders.
- Free flow of capital, goods, labor, and services.
- North American Economic Union aka “a common market economy.”
- To compete with the European Common Market.
THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS:
You judge for yourself by watching Full Disclosure Network’s®coverage of the National Council of La Raza Convention. This video contains excerpts of presentations the mainstream media failed to cover.
Included in the video are:
- Corporate sponsors of the event pitching to the Hispanic audience.
- Excerpts from Karl Rove, White House strategist on the Administration’s Immigration reform policy.
- Reaction from a sampling of attendees representing Latino and migrant rights organizations.
- Video clips interviews with the Nativo Lopez, president of MAPA a prominent retired Hispanic law enforcement official. L. A. County Sheriff’s Sergeant Richard Valdemar.
In 2002 the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences presented host Leslie Dutton with an Emmy for the 2001 public affairs series entitled “L.A.’s War Against Terrorism”. In 2000 the first Full Disclosure Forum was held in Washington D.C. entitled “The Prosecutor & The Presidency” featuring former U. S. Attorneys General and Special and Independent Prosecutors on how America investigates the Presidency.
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT
To pay by personal credit card over the phone call 310-822-4449 between 11 am and 5 pm, Monday thru Friday.
Or please make an online, tax-deductible contribution.
Full Disclosure Network covers in-depth issues mostly ignored by mainstream media.
FDN is an electronic media and television service, tax-exempt under the IRS Code 501(c)(3) a non-profit educational organization program of the American Association of Women, founded in 1984.
T.J. Johnston & Leslie Dutton, Producers
742 Washington Blvd.
Marina del Rey, CA 90292