Court Insider Exposes Judicial Treachery #630-632
November 16, 201268 Comments
As a former long-time newsman and writer for the Los Angeles Times for 25 years, Allan Parachini served for eight years as the Public Information Officer for the Los Angeles Superior Court. He was there during the incredible persecution of Dr. Richard Fine, who served eighteen months in solitary coercive confinement. In this preview of parts one and two of this three-part interview, he explains why the judges did everything they could to destroy Dr. Fine.
PART 1 & 2 PREVIEW
Part 3 PREVIEW
In this second interview, Alan Parachini was retired in his home. Full Disclosure had filed a request to get a copy of the contract between the County and the Los Angeles Superior Court Judges. Allan had seen this contract that specified an agreement between the two parties that established that each of them would receive the same generous benefits package. Allan explains how the Judges work hard to “keep the public out” of their business.
To see this entire program, please join us as a FULL DISCLOSURE INSIDER!
- Judicial Benefits and Court Corruption Pt 2 #539
- Judicial Benefits and Court Corruption Pt 3 & 4 #540-541
- Judicial Benefits and Court Corruption Pt 1 #538
- Judicial Watch Files Lawsuit Regarding Documentary Movie Narrated By Ed Asner Blocked By Court Politics? #VB112
- Judicial Watch v. Superior Court Movie Ban