California Backfire: Energy Subsidies Destroy Economy #VB114
September 9, 20127 Comments
San Luis Obispo, CA Here is a 9 minute video news blog featuring International Scholar Alex Alexiev who exposes yet another huge environmental energy scandal where a $1.2 Billion U S loan guarantee that was given to the California Valley Solar Ranch in San Luis Obispo County that will provide only 12 permanent low level-jobs in San Luis Obispo County while Pacific Gas & Electric has a long-term contract with CVSR for solar energy at a fifty percent over market rate, that will undoubtedly be passed on to the consumers, businesses and industries in the area.
It is noted that the San Luis Obispo County Board of Supervisors pushed for this project to be built on environmentally sensitive land where environmentalists had won a lawsuit to protect the land from development . Please participate in this viewer survey in the comment section below.
VIEWER OPINION SURVEY QUESTIONS:
1) Do you approve of the County Board of Supervisors pushing for a huge federal loan guarantee Yes or No?
2) Do you think the county government was representing the best interests of the environmentalists by building this plant on a protected area? Yes or No?
3) Do you think the government laws that require P G & E to pay higher than market rates for solar energy benefits it customers? Yes or No?
4) Do you think paying 50% more for solar energy will help our California Industries to compete with other companies out of state and overseas? Yes or No?
- USA Will Lead: The Energy Revolution #623 Part 1
- California Environmental Politics Versus Economic Disaster #576-577
- Local, State and Federal Energy Implosion Looms as Politicians Deny Reality #553-555
- Will Public Unions Force California Into Receivership? #502
- California Officials Dodge Open Meeting Law In Private Meetings With Congress Members #566-567