Media & Bratton Critic Speak Out on LAPD Investigation #503-504
October 10, 2007One Comment
Los Angeles, CA Full Disclosure Network® presents a FREE seven (7) minute Internet video preview of a two part series covering the controversial Reappointment of Los Angeles Police Chief Bill Bratton amid the ongoing investigation of the “May Day Melee” in Mac Arthur Park.
The Full Disclosure® series features Donald Zachary, Director and Legal Counsel for the Radio and Television News Directors Association (RTNA) and Xavier Hermosillo a former TV and Radio personality who serves as an LAPD Disciplinary Hearing Officer. The series is hosted by Leslie Dutton.
Here are some of the issues covered in the series and the preview:
- Concerns regarding the process and questionable reappointment of Chief Bratton prior to the release of the May Day Investigation Report.
- The troubling long delay in releasing the LAPD’s Mac Arthur Park Investigation Report on the “May Day Melee”.
- Mistreatment and inordinate control of media personnel during public events.
- Perceived management and system failures within the Department that contributed to damages, physical injuries and city liability.
- Political corruption contributing to LAPD failures
Known as “the news behind the news” Full Disclosure Network® cable television programs are featured on 45 cable systems and the Internet. Sponsored by the Citizens Protection Alliance since the programs are produced by Leslie Dutton and T. J. Johnston. In 2002 the Full Disclosure® special series “L. A.’s War Against Terrorism” was recognized by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences with a local public affairs Emmy Award for the informational series featuring L.A.P.D. Chief Bernard Parks, Sheriff Leroy Baca, LAPPL Director and LAPD Lt. Ken Hillman and Councilman Mark Ridley Thomas.