Corporations + La Raza = Open Borders? #VB32
July 24, 20062 Comments
Los Angeles, CA In an eleven minute Video News Blog, the Full Disclosure Network® presents “the news behind the news” the last day of the National Council of La Raza convention in Los Angeles on July 11, 2006. This video reveals the goals of the multi-national Corporate sponsors and the National Council of La Raza.
So what do multi-national Corporations have in common with the National Council of La Raza (non-profit social,activist groups)? Full Disclosure® discovered what may be the answer to that question when participants at the NCLR convention described the exciting prospect of nurturing, cultivating and encouraging the populous Hispanic forces in America to push for:
- Merging the United States, Mexico and Canada into an economic union, Open Borders.
- Free flow of capital, goods, labor, and services.
- North American Economic Union aka “a common market economy.”
- To compete with the European Common Market.
THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS:
You judge for yourself by watching Full Disclosure Network’s®coverage of the National Council of La Raza Convention. This video contains excerpts of presentations the mainstream media failed to cover.
Included in the video are:
- Corporate sponsors of the event pitching to the Hispanic audience.
- Excerpts from Karl Rove, White House strategist on the Administration’s Immigration reform policy.
- Reaction from a sampling of attendees representing Latino and migrant rights organizations.
- Video clips interviews with the Nativo Lopez, president of MAPA a prominent retired Hispanic law enforcement official. L. A. County Sheriff’s Sergeant Richard Valdemar.
Known as “the news behind the news” the Full Disclosure Network® is featured on 43 cable television systems and streamed on the Internet at www.fulldisclosure.net. In 2002 the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences presented host Leslie Dutton with an Emmy for the 2001 public affairs series entitled “L.A.’s War Against Terrorism”. In 2000 the first Full Disclosure Forum was held in Washington D.C. entitled “The Prosecutor & The Presidency” featuring former U. S. Attorneys General and Special and Independent Prosecutors on how America investigates the Presidency.